- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed olives (reserve liquid)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted (for tips on how to toast pecans, check this recipe!)
- 1 TBSP reserved olive liquid
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash of Tabasco hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add mayo and beat until well mixed/creamy.
- Add olives, pecans, olive liquid, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; stir well.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours. This really helps combine the flavors and makes for a more delicious dip!
- Serve with assorted crackers (Ritz, Pecan Nut Thins, etc).
Hey, I told you there weren't any great photos! You'll just have to trust me when I say that if you share a similar affinity for green olives, you MUST try this spread. I'd like to try this with kalamata olives and add some jalepenos for a little extra kick. In fact, you could replicate this for almost any "stuffed olive" combination you've ever tried and it would still be incredible.
To see what else is on my plate above, check out the full menu with recipe links from the class HERE. So much fun!
Source: Nina Swan-Kohler