- 2 chicken breasts
- Marinade of choice (I simply used a store bought marinade that was Garlic and Herb)
- Red bell peppers, orange bell peppers, yellow squash, green bell peppers, eggplant, and mushrooms (not pictured)
- Marinate your chicken for approximately 30 minutes (or longer).
- Wash and clean your veggies. Cut them into the size pieces that you prefer.
- Now cut up your chicken into pieces. Reserve marinade.
- Thread veggies on a skewer, alternating each veggie with a piece of chicken.
- Place on a pre-heated grill. Cook 5 minutes.
- Use reserved marinade to brush over chicken and veggies. Turn skewers over.
- Cook on the other side until chicken is cooked through.
Easy. Healthy. DELICIOUS. Why can't all recipes have that criteria?! Regardless, they hit the spot. I served these with brown rice and it made a light, but filling meal for us. Now onward to the big race!