- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups of water
- BBQ sauce (I used hot and spicy!)
- Hamburger buns
- Place chicken breasts, bouillon cubs and two cups of water into your crockpot. Heat on low for 7-8 hours depending on how fast your crockpot cooks.
- Take out chicken breasts and place in a bowl
- Drain and rinse out crockpot
- Gently shred chicken breasts with a fork and return to crockpot
- Pour in as much or as a little BBQ sauce as you prefer. Keep mixing so that you cover all of the chicken
- Turn crockpot to keep warm until BBQ has heated through
- Slap a little butter on your buns (hamburger buns, geesh) and lightly toast in the toaster oven
- Put a big scoop of BBQ pulled chicken on your bun, top with some coleslaw and enjoy!
This really hit the spot! The combination of hot and spicy BBQ with my funky coleslaw was just the right marriage of flavors. In fact, I had it for lunch today again!