- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder*
- 1 tsp ground cumin*
- 1 tsp fajita seasoning*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers.
- Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Spoon onto tortillas and top with salsa, sour cream, and whatever else you like!
These were insanely easy and delicious. This is a perfect recipe if you don't feel like standing over the stove or grill to make your fajitas. And even better... you could prep your veggies and chicken in advance. All you would have to do when you get home is throw it into the oven! Dinner in a snap!
*I do think I would have seasoned these up a bit more. They had plenty of flavor, but I like them to have a little more spice.