- 5 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Put cubed potatoes in a large bowl. Mix honey and butter together, then drizzle over potatoes.
- Shake the rest of the ingredients over your potatoes and toss well too coat
- Add your potato mixture to coated baking sheet and pop in the over for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. And don't forget to stir them once or twice during the process to make sure they all get crispy on the outside.
These were SO GOOD. Drew said he thinks he likes them better than his previous favorite, mexi-fries. They had a nice spice to them but the honey gave a little bit of sweetness to each bite. Totally yummy.
But what exactly do you call them???