Another post for my girlfriend's baby shower... but this time with a sweet treat! These strawberries were GONE before we even started opening gifts. Everyone loved them. I highly recommend them. And if you're short on time? Just put the cheesecake mixture in a bowl and let people dunk the strawberries instead!
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Wash and pat dry strawberries
- Remove tops and set aside. Scoop out a small hole in the strawberry. I used my teaspoon.
- Comine the cream cheese with vanilla.
- Fill pastry bag with tip of choice and squeeze filling into the hole in each strawberry
- Arrange on a place and use the discarded caps as garnish!