And since my husband had been busting his tail outside in the yard all day, I decided to put this together for him as a special thank you. And, of course, an excuse to drink a glass of champagne!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups champagne
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp ground rosemary
- Flatten chicken and dust with the flour, salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter and olve oil together over medium heat
- Add chicken and saute 5 minutes, turn over and add the champagne. Continue to cook for 12-15 minutes
- Add the cream and rosemary and cook until thickened
- Remove chicken and place on your serving plate. Pour sauce over chicken and enjoy!
This chicken just makes you feel rich and fabulous! It has a light flavor but it's still a thick and savory sauce. It's also perfect for dipping your breadsticks into! Paired with a ceasar salad and it's dinner fit for a king.